Skip to main content

hair loss treatment: Bright Smile Please

Popular posts from this blog

Really Worth reading.........   Please pass on…..   Think about it ...   It's another morning......... Again I have to go to the office. Ohh!! this is me... I shouted, having a glance at my ‘photo’ in today's news paper. But what the HELL is it doing in the death column?? Strange... One second.......Let me think, last night when I was going to bed I had a severe pain in my chest, but I don't remember anything after that, I think I had a sound sleep. It's morning now, ohh....... It's already 10:00 AM, where is my coffee? I will be late for office and my boss will get a chance to irritate me.. Where is everyone...??? I screamed. "I think there is a crowd outside my room, let me check." I said to myself. So many people..... Not all of them crying...... But why are some of them crying.... WHAT IS THIS??? I’m lying there on the floor... "I AM HERE" ....... I shouted!!! No one is listening. "LOOK I A

i Love Failure