Skip to main content

Real and Fake




Spiders Found in Iraq Desert 
 
Real


Tsunami Strikes Phuket, Thailand 
 
Fake



Air Force Jets in U.S.A. Formation 
 
Fake

World's Biggest Dog
 
Fake

Highest Bridge in the World 
 
Real

Largest Cat 
 
Real

Home Computer of the Future as Envisioned in 1954 
 
Fake

Fishermen with Giant Catfish 
 
Real

Cloud Formation Resembles 'Hands of God' 
 
Fake

Black White Twins 
 
Real

Albino Fawn 
 
Real


Illegal Alien Hides in Dashboard 
 
Real


Giant House Cat 
 
Fake


A Snake, Fishing 
 
Real


Giant Skeleton Found in Middle East 
 
Fake


Giant Texas Gator 
 
Real


Dog Meets Porcupine 
 
Real


Pres. Bush Fishing in Hurricane 
 
Fake

North Pole Sunset 
 
Fake

Giant Grizzly Bear 
 
Real

Wacky 'Drunk Building' 
 
Real

Hand-Feeding Hummingbirds 
 
Real

Strange Boat 
 
Real

Monster Crocodile in the Congo 
 
Real

Tourist Atop World Trade Center, 9/11/01 
 
Fake

Cruel Shoes 
 
Real

Amazingly Realistic Street Painting 
 
Real

Indoor Ski Resort in Dubai 
 
Real

Shark Attacks Helicopter 
 
Fake

Sandstorm in Iraq 
 
Real

Rare Amphibian Found in Malaysia 
 
Fake


Cash Seized in Drug Bust 
 
Real

Japanese Fashion Craze 
 
Fake

Carcass of Dead Mermaid 
 
Fake

Space Nebula Resembles Human Eye 
 
Real


Animal-Human Hybrid 
 
Fake

MiG Jet Fighter Found Buried in Iraq 
 
Real

Herman the Giant Bunny 
 
Real

The Sundarbans Ghost 
 
Fake

Live 'Worm' in Patient's Eye 
 
Real


Catfish Eats Rubber Ball 
 
Real

Christmas at Arlington Cemetery 
 
Real

Montana Forest Fire 
 
Real

__._,_.___
Only on Yahoo!
Meet fans, watch
videos & more.
Yahoo! Groups
by learning how to
make smart choices.
Y! Messenger
Host a free online
conference on IM.

Popular posts from this blog

Really Worth reading.........   Please pass on…..   Think about it ...   It's another morning......... Again I have to go to the office. Ohh!! this is me... I shouted, having a glance at my ‘photo’ in today's news paper. But what the HELL is it doing in the death column?? Strange... One second.......Let me think, last night when I was going to bed I had a severe pain in my chest, but I don't remember anything after that, I think I had a sound sleep. It's morning now, ohh....... It's already 10:00 AM, where is my coffee? I will be late for office and my boss will get a chance to irritate me.. Where is everyone...??? I screamed. "I think there is a crowd outside my room, let me check." I said to myself. So many people..... Not all of them crying...... But why are some of them crying.... WHAT IS THIS??? I’m lying there on the floor... "I AM HERE" ....... I shouted!!! No one is listening. "LOOK I A

i Love Failure