Skip to main content

Flowers U'l Love

Popular posts from this blog

Really Worth reading.........   Please pass on…..   Think about it ...   It's another morning......... Again I have to go to the office. Ohh!! this is me... I shouted, having a glance at my ‘photo’ in today's news paper. But what the HELL is it doing in the death column?? Strange... One second.......Let me think, last night when I was going to bed I had a severe pain in my chest, but I don't remember anything after that, I think I had a sound sleep. It's morning now, ohh....... It's already 10:00 AM, where is my coffee? I will be late for office and my boss will get a chance to irritate me.. Where is everyone...??? I screamed. "I think there is a crowd outside my room, let me check." I said to myself. So many people..... Not all of them crying...... But why are some of them crying.... WHAT IS THIS??? I’m lying there on the floor... "I AM HERE" ....... I shouted!!! No one is listening. "LOOK I A
Rachel Vincent is painted as a brick wall at the Airbrush Venturi Body Painting Expo at Parklands Showgrounds, Gold Coast, Australia... ...Rob Bampton is painted to look like a gargoyle at the Airbrush Venturi Body Painting Expo in Australia This is Bengal tiger Tanvir who has overcome his fear of heights to climb onto the top of his climbing frame at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, in Wroxall, North Somerset. Tanvir, a four-year-old Bengal tiger, was more scaredy-cat than scary cat as he battled to overcome his acrophobia. Last year [left] the big male climbed to the top of his 15ft purpose-built climbing frame at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, at Wroxall, North Somerset, and was too frightened to come down for 48 hours Sparrows perform petty theft in Berlin, Germany Filipino chef Angelito Araneta Jr displays a 24-carat gold covered mooncake garnished with .10-carat artificial diamonds at Polytechnic University of the Philippines in Manila. The mooncake is a traditional Chinese